Boss Squad Mastermind
A three-month mastermind of like-minded business owners, all working towards their version of success
Whether you’re starting, pivoting or scaling, this mastermind is all about helping you define your version of success AND set clear, actionable next steps for working towards that vision.
As business owners, we know everyone’s version of success looks different – that’s why this mastermind is focused on group accountability and support, not a specific training or teaching.
Our goal is simple: Provide a safe space for you as a business owner to collaborate and get support, while taking the next step that feels right for YOU
Yes, of course you can reach that big, hairy, scary goal on your own. But it’s a hell of a lot more fun when you’re surrounded by other boss babes.
What to Expect
Let’s Talk Mastermind Details
- Program length: Three months
- We’re limiting the participants to one from a category/industry/space to allow for open conversation + sharing
- We kick off the week of October 18
- We’ll host weekly group calls on Wednesday (time TBD)
- The first and third weeks are reserved for short trainings + masterminding
- The second and fourth weeks are on-the-spot coaching + co-working
$999 paid in full, or
Ready to get started?
Simply click the button below to fill out the application! We’ll review apps as they come in and send over access to payment.
Your Mastermind Facilitators
Guiding You Towards Your Version of Success
Hi! We’re Jen and Kelly – two local business owners turned fast friends.
We know firsthand the power of collaboration and resource sharing
– it now serves as the foundation for the Boss Babe Mastermind
Jen is a marketing and strategy coach for female entrepreneurs. She transforms these service-based bosses from struggling for clients to generating consistent, high-quality leads – using only organic growth methods.
Kelly is a brand strategist and designer for service-based business owners. She helps business owners showcase their knowledge and expertise through intentional brand strategy and cohesive visuals.